Groups in their audience that the choices in Infinity War and subsequent publicity statements have made it clear the Russos and Feige obviously don’t give a damn about:
- People of color
- LGBTQIA of all kinds
- Loki’s fans
- All people age 37 and over
- Disenfranchised, alienated people
- People with abuse or rejection trauma
- People who enjoy good writing more than unnecessary violence
- Anybody who isn’t an 18-35 year old white cishet male with a lot of disposable income and a boner for Thanos
Seriously. If you’re in any of those groups, you should stop supporting the MCU with your money.
I belong to all but one of those groups, and I haven’t given Marvel a cent since TDW came out. And won’t.