Ivry-sur-Seine, Paris, France
Designed by Jean Renaudie and Renée Gailhoustet
“Le pavillon bleu” was an ephemeral luxury restaurant designed by René Dulong and Gustave Serrurier-Bovy for the universal exhibition of 1900 in Paris and located at the foot of the Eiffel tower.
Entrance to the German pavilion hall at the Turin Exposition (“First International Exposition of Modern Decorative Arts”). By German architect Peter Behrens, 1902.
Good wood – exotic, wonderful and pretty unusual… The ‘IK Lab’ is an art space on Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula and was designed by Santiago Rumney Guggenheim, great grandson of art collector Peggy Guggenheim.